Guidelines for Meeting Planners/Event Organizers/Bureaus -
Meeting the following audio visual requirements and guidelines will help to ensure a great presentation.
Please have available the following equipment:
- Wireless lavaliere microphone
- Flip Chart
- Full house lights (if using image magnification and/or video taping, please use as much house light as possible)
Room Setup Guidelines
The following suggestions are important for the effectiveness of Leena’s presentation as well as the overall success of the event:
- The distance from the first row of seats/tables to the stage should be no more than 10 feet.
- The ideal stage/riser height for audiences of up to 200 people is 6″-12″; for audiences of more than 200 people, 12″-24″ in height is appropriate.
- Screens not being used should be raised during Leena’s presentation if possible.
Leena is a high-energy speaker who utilizes movement to connect with her audience. This means that she likes to move from left to right across the stage and occasionally out into the audience. If possible, please take this into consideration when considering stage set and audio logistics.
Team Leena look forward to working with you to make your next event an outstanding one!
Any questions? Just ask!